Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cinnamon Rolls



Salaam,

I have been craving for something sweet and homemade cinnamon rolls came to mind. Surfing the net I came across The Pioneer Woman cook's recipe I couldnt resist to take the challenge. The recipe maybe a little bit time consuming but I found it very easy to make. I made 1/8th of the original recipe, used brown sugar instead of white added raisins & nuts and cooked my rolls in a 2 bread pans ( each with 7 rolls). For the frosting I reduced the sugar and used vanilla essence instead of Maple. Final results the rolls are mouth watering divine, extremely delicious!!!! I have already eaten 2 of this little treats.

The printable original recipe link

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
Good eatings by http://goodeatingscunadiiwacnayd.blogspot.com/ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.